page List

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Candy

THIS IS A STICKY POST.


Hey girlies,

A big hi and a very very happy new to all my bloggy friends. I have been MIA for quite some time now (in fact almost 2 months). My work and other things kept me away from posting although I did create cards every now and then. My craft store also kept me on toes, I'm in the process of planning something important for it. I have added a lot new products, check them out yourself.

And now about the candy. As we all know that the month of February is celebrated for love so I'm offering some love goodies. The candy is a secret, and I will post a sneak peak into it a week later. To win this candy you just have to:
1. Become a follower of my blog and my craft store.
2. like my facebook page.
3. Pleas leave a comment here (so that I know who all visited the blog).
4. Since there's no pic of candy to put up, blog about it.

I'll draw a winner on 8 February so that the candy reaches the winner well before 14 February :)
A teaser of the candy :)

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the candy !
    Would be really great if I could win this candy because your giveaways are always awesome ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo... I am in.. Will blog about it ASAP.. Thanks for d chance Radhika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi radhika,
    i am a follower already and follow your craft store as well...liked your fb page too ..and will post about your candy too.thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in :)
    post about in soon...fulfilled all other conditions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did all the needful.. Will post abt it soon.. thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like a romantic candy:)im in,done with all conditionsss nd will blog it along wid my next post:))nd thks fr d chance 2 win:)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to win this candy. yey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Radhika.
    I'm a new follower of your blog & craft store.
    Have been liking you on FB since a long time now.
    i'LL BE POSTING about yr giveaway on my blog tomm. Thanks for the chance to win a Valentine Candy!
    hugs,
    Riti

    blog - http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/
    email - ritibanka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi again,
    well I have posted about the candy on my blog here.

    http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/2012/01/radhikas-valentine-candy.html

    Hugs,
    Tx agn for the chance to win!
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dear, I followed your blog and posted about candy in my blog few days back and forgot that I am supposed to comment as well :). This is just to inform you that I followed all steps. Thanks n Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this sweet candy...since I already won a candy from you, I'll let someone else win this..don't enter my name for it...but posting it on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Radhika... a Valentine Candy... awesome... keeping my fingers crossed... baby's due around the same time... so hope it brings me luck... hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Radhika.
    I'm a new follower of your blog. Am new to the crafts as well. Have started card making with quilling. Inspired by ur work now n wanna do a lot of this stuff. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!