page List

Saturday, September 7, 2013

My whole heart........

Hello peeps,

I have been busy the last year, as I have wrote in my earlier posts life's keeping me busy. For whatever was keeping me busy is now over. Here's a card that I made a few months back, yes I have a lotsa backlog. I have been creating but not posting so hopefully I'll be posting all the stuff I have been making. Here it is :)


I loved the color which was in the color PDCC #186 splash challenge and so chose to make another one in nectarine. Here's how it looks when open. The right most flap has a mini booklet and I love it totally :)  The next pic is a close up of the mini book.



I hope you'll like it. Thanks for dropping by.

much love,

Radhika


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!